We will use the hackathon budget to cover the travel expenses of the attendees to the best of our abilities.
Please add yourself below with your travel costs (and some optional details). Don't forget the currency!
Mark estimated costs in italics and actual costs in bold.
- brian d foy: USD 2000
- David Golden (xdg): USD 1100 (NYC-CDG premium economy, budget permitting) or USD 900 (NYC-CDG sardine-can economy)
- Ricardo Signes (rjbs): USD 800 - USD 900 (round trip from Allentown to CDG)
- Leon Timmermans (leont): EUR 100 (if booked sufficiently ahead of time)
- Adrian Howard (adrianh): ?
- Tatsuhiko Miyagawa (miyagawa): ?
- Peter Rabbitson (ribasushi): EUR 65 (roundtrip ticket from Aachen to Paris)
- Philippe Bruhat (BooK): EUR 79 (roundtrip train ticket from Lyon)
- Florian Ragwitz (rafl): EUR 200 - EUR 250 (getting to Paris and back)
- Kenichi Ishigaki (charsbar): EUR 1300 - EUR 1500 (round trip from Tokyo to CDG)
- Curtis Poe (Ovid): ?
- Michael Peters (mpeters): USD 850 - USD 900 (round trip from RDU (Raleigh) to CDG (Paris))
- Andreas Koenig: ?
- Chris Nehren (apeiron): USD 2000 (plane fare from orbitz)
- Barbie: ? (return flight from Birmingham (BHX) to Paris)
- Slaven Rezić (srezic): ?
- Paul Johnson (pjcj): EUR 150 (transport)
- Michael Schwern (Schwern): USD 1000 - USD 1500 (flight from Portland)
Accommodation is provided by the hackathon. See the accommodation details wiki page.
version 9 saved on 11/01/12 18:28 by Kenichi Ishigaki (charsbar)