We will use the hackathon budget to cover the travel expenses of the attendees to the best of our abilities.
Please add yourself below with your travel costs (and some optional details). Don't forget the currency!
Mark estimated costs in italics and actual costs in bold.
- brian d foy: USD 2000
- David Golden (xdg): USD 1172 (n.b. premium economy class; equivalent carrier/route/time-of-booking in economy class USD 855)
- Ricardo Signes (rjbs): USD 800 - USD 900 (round trip from Allentown to CDG)
- Leon Timmermans (leont): EUR 92
- Adrian Howard (adrianh): GBP £200 (estimated train + flight from Dorset->CDG)
- Tatsuhiko Miyagawa (miyagawa): USD 1001 (SFO-CDG)
- Peter Rabbitson (ribasushi): EUR 99 (exact amount, already booked roundtrip ticket from Aachen to Paris)
- Florian Ragwitz (rafl): EUR 302 (DRS-CDG)
- Kenichi Ishigaki (charsbar): EUR 770 (round trip from Tokyo to CDG)
- Michael Peters (mpeters): USD 960 (round trip from RDU (Raleigh) to CDG (Paris))
- Andreas Koenig: ?
- Chris Nehren (apeiron): USD 711
- Barbie: GBP £150 (booked BHX to CDG return)
- Slaven Rezić (srezic): ?
- Paul Johnson (pjcj): €166 (train booked) / pays half the room, so this covers that
- Michael Schwern (Schwern): USD 1000 - USD 1500 (flight from Portland)
- Steffen Schwigon (renormalist): EUR 200 - EUR 250 (getting to Paris and back)
- Alan Haggai Alavi (alanhaggai): USD 750 - USD 800 (round trip from TRV to CDG)
- Dominique Dumont (domi): € 86 (Train from Grenoble booked)
- Olaf Alders (oalders): CAD 800-1000 (round trip from YYZ to CDG)
Accommodation is provided by the hackathon. See the accommodation details wiki page.
version 37 saved on 12/03/12 17:51 by Michael Peters (mpeters)