Registered attendees, please add yourselves to categories as appropriate
Registerd, partial sponsorship
"Abe Timmerman (abeltje)"
Most likely "XS4ALL Internet" will sponsor my journey and hotel...
- Finishing Test::Smoke::Gateway
Registered, seeking sponsorship
David Golden (xdg, dagolden)
I'm interested in working on any/all of the following things:
- Patching CPAN clients to use new v2 CPAN Meta Spec categories like "test/requires", "runtime/recommended", etc.
- Patching Module::Build to produce v2 CPAN Meta Spec compliant META.json files
- Devising a standard way to split CPAN index data from distribution location data, allowing CPAN clients to use custom (e.g. frozen or hybrid) indices that might reference CPAN, BackPAN, or DarkPAN distribution locations for individual distributions
- Discussing CPAN Testers evolution or mentoring anyone interested in improving CPAN Testers clients
Ricardo Signes (rjbs)
I'm interested in work on any/all of the following things:
- Working on PAUSE indexer (following up on work done with xdg earlier this year)
- Working on a PAUSE front-end replacement in Plack
- Being a free-floating helper
It looks like a round trip from Allentown to CDG is about $800
Leon Timmermans (leont)
- Work on the 'modern' toolchain. This may or may not include Module::Build::Tiny, ExtUtils::XBuilder or something else
- Designing a replacement for .packlists and perllocal.pod
- Work on tests installation.
- Discuss (and maybe implement) a standard for static installers.
Steffen Schwigon (renormalist)
- Benchmarking Perl
Adrian Howard (adrianh)
- Finishing off the Test::Class -> subtests conversion
- Helping Ricardo with a new Plack based PAUSE front end if he'll have me :-)
- Like to pick brains and see if folk can come up with a decent framework for testing continuously deployed perl web apps... which may well play into Leon looking into test installation.
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa (miyagawa)
- Update cpanminus to add a complete support of CPAN Meta spec v2, especially conflicts
- Implement and promote the use of cpanfile(5) in other CPAN clients and toolchain
- Implement and promote the use of carton(1)
- Lay the groundwork for DBIx::Racer - a performance/capability benchmark framework for combinations of DBDs and ORMs
A roundtrip ticket from Aachen to Paris is about €65 if purchased sufficiently in advance.
Interested to work on:
- Git::CPAN::Hook (started at the QA hackathon 2011)
- being a free-floating helper
- Improving XS Typemaps with parameterisation and additional features (started at last year's hackathon)
- Helping with a new PAUSE frontend or improvements to the existing one
- Improving MetaCPAN's reliability
- Being a free-floating helper
Getting to Paris and back seems to be possible for 200 to 250 Euro.
Kenichi Ishigaki (ishigaki/charsbar)
Interested in working on:
- CPANTS (kwalitee) website and its tools
Not registered, but ought to be invited
- Michael Schwern
- Adam Kennedy (alias)
- brian d foy
- Andreas König
- Paul Johnson (pjcj)
Not available or not interested
We'll miss you
version 24 saved on 27/12/11 07:04 by Kenichi Ishigaki (charsbar)